Tuesday 11 December 2012

Leighton Denny - The Dramatic Collection A/W '12

I am a huge fan of Leighton Denny nail polishes, but when I saw their new collection whilst I was away last week I fell in love all over again! I only purchased two out of the six in the collection but trust me if I was rich I'd have had my paws on them all. I decided to go out of my comfort zone with colours and went for two of the darker shades. I stayed true to myself a little though picking the two sparkly glitter polishes. 
All of the nail polishes from this collection are £11, which I think is great value as they are such high quality and the staying power is brilliant.
 Starlet: 'Starlet sizzles with sophisticated shimmer - a subtle antique gold with a touch of sparkle that's playful, sexy and seductive'. I think this will be the colour I wear for Christmas, it's such a lovely glamourous shade that I haven't seen from any other collections.

 Temptress: 'Temptress is a seductive twist on the classic rouge noir - a vampish irresistible dark brown with added show-stopping tones of cerise and ruby glitter'. Don't let the 'dark brown' comment put you of this polish. Brown wouldn't usually be my first choice on nail polish but at first I thought this was purple, my mum thought it was black and well it's actually brown! It is really worth a try!

A quick note just on the Leighton Denny Trio 3 in 1 Nail Buffer, I have the Crystal Nail File already and I can't recommend it enough. I honestly would never revert back to an ordinary nail file. The buffer is equally as good and I was really happy with it as it only cost £4.50, I know some people may find it expensive but when you have bitten your nails for years and now have long, lovely well kept nails (not blowing my own trumpet at all) then I will pay anything to make them stay that way!
I have my eye on 'Maneater' next!

Have you tried Leighton Denny?
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment